Jennifer ChoAssociate at Rome & Associates
- General Commercial Litigation
- UCLA School of Law, J.D., 2018
- University of Southern California, B.A., Communication, 2013
Jennifer Cho is a commercial litigation associate of Rome & Associates.
Jennifer has a range of experience in state and federal court. She was part of a litigation team that successfully cross-claimed against a commercial landlord for damages and declaratory relief, resulting in a settlement of over $4 million. She also successfully negotiated a favorable settlement for an international company and its principals in a breach of contract dispute after a federal court agreed to dismiss the individual defendants.
Jennifer is admitted to practice in the State Courts of California; the Central District of the U.S. District Court of California; and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeal.
Awards & Honors
- Managing Editor, Pacific Basin Law Journal
- Masin Academic Gold Award for Legal Writing and Research
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: