Stephen SpataroOf Counsel
- Duke University, School of Law, Juris Doctor/L.L.M. International Law, 2007
- Youngstown State University, Master of Science, 1999
- Cornell University, Bachelor of Arts, 1997
Courtney E. Ballard Searcy has extensive complex litigation experience in the areas of intellectual property, including copyright and trademark infringement, trade secret misappropriation, licensing and unfair competition. Ms. Ballard Searcy has represented global clients in high-profile patent and licensing disputes involving design and utility patents used in cutting-edge technology in both domestic and foreign jurisdictions.
Ms. Ballard Searcy’s litigation experience also includes plaintiff-side and defense-side matters for business law claims such as shareholder oppression, RICO, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, fraud, accounting malpractice, products liability, as well as high-profile class action disputes involving privacy, data and security breaches. Ms. Ballard Searcy has broad experience litigating cases in consultation with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, the U.S. Attorney’s office, the Special Inspector General, Troubled Asset Relief Program, and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Central District of California
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: