Internet Litigation and Transactions
Our attorneys’ expertise in business litigation, domain name matters and intellectual property disputes make us well-suited to represent businesses operating on the Internet. We handle all legal aspects of online business, from compliance issues, payment processing, website agreements to domain name disputes. Our attorneys work with a variety of companies and entrepreneurs who conduct business online or have an online presence.
We can help you with:
- Preparation of generic top-level domain (gTLD) applications.
- Becoming accredited by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) and remaining compliant.
- Ensuring online compliance relating to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and Communications Decency Act (CDA).
- Advising on e-commerce and Internet deals.
- We developed and implemented policies for domain registrar Namecheap to protect its users from baseless copyright and trademark complaints. Namecheap was honored with a five-star rating from the Electronic Frontier Foundation for implementing these policies— one of only two Internet businesses to receive a perfect score.